- Sponsorship for Grand Alapio Gala
- International Business Networking and Awards
- Alapio Association of Los Angeles Physicians of Indian Origin Presents An Exquisite Evening of Fun and Frolic!
- LUXURY LIFESTYLE EVENT BY SAMIRA'S NETWORK GOWNS BY ALFRED ANGELO
- New Year Celebration 2017 at the Olympia Banquet Hall
Take a closer look at our team, and you’ll find that we’re an international PR firm uniquely qualified to deliver results-oriented lifestyle, luxury, travel, resorts, and spa PR campaigns. In the words of our clients, our staff members wear many hats:
- Strategic Partners in Luxury Brand PR. We take immense pride in being considered part of each client’s “team,” and we constantly look for novel approaches to help them improve their bottom line.
- Cultural Trend-Spotters. Whether it’s relevant to luxury spa PR, lifestyle PR, or upscale resort PR, we stay on top of what the consumer market is demanding as well as the most recent interests of various media outlets.
- Media-Relations Experts. We serve as a direct lifestyle and luxury brand PR conduit between our clients and important sources of traditional and social media.
- Communications Connoisseurs. We excel at delivering the most effective lifestyle, luxury, and travel PR messaging for our various “Public” and stakeholders, including the press and influencers who cover these topics.
- Strategic Relationship Architects. Our travel, lifestyle, and luxury brand PR campaigns succeed thanks to our creative, thoroughly researched communication strategies paired with our highly respected network of industry contacts.
A leader in lifestyle and luxury brand PR
How do you become a top New York and international PR firm? By becoming thoroughly versed in the vocabulary, players, motivations and priorities of high-end brands, individual properties, and hospitality platforms.
We personally know (and influence) a diverse network of lifestyle, luxury brand, and travel PR contacts and influencers who write for and edit key publications. What’s more, we’re constantly on top of cultural shifts and consumer movements to incorporate into our travel, lifestyle, and luxury brand PR trending efforts. Once identified, we pitch from myriad angles: travel, spa, gastronomy, adventure, golf, trade, business, design, or many other perspectives that can advance the brand.
An international PR firm that strategically spreads the word
By designing a targeted and customized lifestyle and luxury PR plan for our clients in a timeline format, we are able to successfully reflect the marketing and sales goals of the brand. We develop region-specific tactics to maximize the launch of a new brand, as well as strategies to enhance existing luxury, lifestyle, or resorts hotel PR plans. Our partnerships with other established boutique PR firms, enables HIPR’s client messaging to be heard in media communities around the world, above and beyond North America.
A boutique PR agency for personalized service
We carefully chose our lifestyle, luxury brand, and travel PR teams to suit the needs and demands of each particular account. Every team offers clients and the press around-the-clock responsiveness — whether it’s in service of a brand, spa, cruise line, airline, or multimillion-dollar travel PR campaign. Just the kind of service one would expect from a boutique PR agency that is dedicated, responsive, and connected.
Like any PR firm worth its salt, we strive to please our brand, lifestyle, travel, and hotel PR clients as much as the journalists and influencers who cover their products and services. With this goal in mind, we do our very best to meet deadlines, exceed expectations, and respond to journalists’ inquiries in a timely fashion.
Media-relations specialists with national and international influence
Not every PR agency can do resort and luxury brand PR. Our media-relations database contains more than 25,000 lifestyle, brand, and travel PR contacts across the United States and around the world. These are significant, long-standing relationships we employ selectively based on subject matter.
public relations demands a professional with the experience, writing skills, public speaking skills, and media relationships to capitalize on. This effort should not be left to a sales secretary or the general manager’s assistant to simply “handle.” The p.r. activities should not be thrown on to someone as created additional work. Public relations truly requires a polished, refined and intelligent presentation from the professional dedicated to this discipline. The time, organization, creativity, skill, and media contacts required for a successful effort, takes experience and know-how.